Are you wondering what may be the best epilator models out there? Now is the time for you to know right here on this epilator page. This may help you better understand how to make an informed choice.
We will take a look at our featured epilator models – the Epil-X Luxurious Body Hair Removal 24k Gold Tweezers & LED Light Illuminates - Permanent Hair Removal System, the Panasonic ES-WD51-P Ladies Wet/Dry Epilator, the Braun SE7681 Silk-Epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator and the Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator. But first, let me give you an overview of how to successfully choose the perfect epilator for you.
Choosing Your Epilator
The selection process is the toughest part but when you know what to consider, then you are on the right track.
- What areas of the body do you intend to use your epilator?
- Is your unwanted hair fine, coarse or combination of both?
- How much are you willing to spend for an epilator?
- Do you have very high pain threshold?
- Consult your family or friends’ opinion and finally
- Read different reviews on the internet
Epil-X Luxurious Body Hair Removal System
The Epil-X Luxurious Body Hair Removal promises a luxurious hair removal device. It is designed for use on most areas of the body such as legs, underarms, face, bikini area and other delicate parts of the body. Get a quick deep shave with this epilator and get a smooth hair-free skin in just few minutes.
Key Features include:
- Two vibrating heads (straight and curved) armed with 24k gold tweezers that effectively grab hair from the roots while massaging the skin to reduce pain
- Blade is made from titanium known for its rust proof property reducing the occurrence of infection
- Two speed settings for bushy and thin hair
- Easily catches even the shortest hair growth and keeps skin hair-free for up to 3 weeks
What are Customers Saying?
The Epil-X 251 Hair Removal Review is quite on the pricey side but considering its features (24k gold tweezers and titanium blade) and functions, it justifies the price. Customers like the fact that it is washable and works either on a wet or dry surface.
So far, there’s something to like about the Epil-X Luxurious Body Hair Removal. Aside from the “treasure,” it works perfectly great on different types of hair texture and body parts including delicate areas like nose, upper lip, brows, etc.
Panasonic ES-WD51-P Ladies Wet/Dry Epilator
Ladies, if there’s one epilator you can invest your dollars to, it is the Panasonic ES-WD51-P. Why not, it looks impressive and looks like it’s going to last you for years. See what makes this a stand out.
- Works in three different ways – shaver, epilator and bikini trimmer
- May be used dry or wet epilating
- Rotating tweezing discs easily grab hair with the help of 48 tweezers
- Heads rotates side by side in a smooth gliding motion for gentle and painless capture of hair from the roots
- Shaving blades are nickel-free providing irritation-free skin
- Long lasting battery life
What are Customers Saying?
So far, customers have attested that the Panasonic ES-WD51-P is the least painful epilator out there today. Though there is still a bit of pain, it doesn’t pinch or cause irritation on the skin provided you exfoliate before the procedure particularly on the face. It does the job well on all areas but few have complained about not having enough power. Charging it the right way may solve the problem.
The Panasonic ES-WD51-P is quite an impressive epilator. It doesn’t have the usual bells and whistles but it does the job efficiently. If it was cheaper, it would be the best seller. There is however a new model as of 2015 which is the Panasonic ES-ED90-P that is highly spoke of.
Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator
The Braun SE7681 Review is a more expensive option. But what makes it one of the best epilators? It is touted as the most efficient epilator either for wet or dry use. It is designed with pretty attractive physical features and cordless.
Other key features include:
- Close-grip technology which allows the tweezers to close at a perfect angle and grab hair closest to the roots for effective plucking even the shortest of hair
- The massaging system encourages the skin to successfully alleviate discomfort during the plucking of hair
- Flexible head rotates frontward and backward at 15 degree angle to ensure better coverage particularly on contoured areas of the body.
- SoftLift Tips system effectively lifts up flat hair for quick and safe removal
- Smartlight technology allows you to see and pluck even the finest hair on the skin
- Two speed options for gentle and high- efficiency hair removal
What are Customers Saying?
Reviewers have it that the caps provided are actually useful when it comes to epilating some delicate areas. The rotating head is easy to maneuver and effectively removes smaller hairs. Some customers have said that the massaging system actually works but it automatically turns off without any signal when it’s time to recharge. The downside is the downtime.
Overall, it’s a smart buy for those looking for an epilator ideal for all areas of the body. Just be aware of the downtime if you are going to work on large areas such as legs and thighs.
Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator
The Philips HP6576 looks sexy with its ergonomic design. It’s pretty embellished with detailed design that adds to its pleasant appearance. But does it do a good job? Check out its features and benefits.
Main Features and Benefits:
- Equipped with ceramic discs which may reduce the incidence of irritation while plucking the finest hair to the roots
- Massage system stimulates the skin to minimize pain and irritation
- Hairlifter system vibrates and gently lift up flat lying hair for effective removal
- Comes with a shave, trim and style attachments for various shaving and trimming tasks
- Cordless and runs up to 40 minutes when fully charged
- Features an opti-light that lights up even the finest hair your eyes can’t see
What are Customers Saying?
Reviewers like it that the Philips HP6576 comes with several attachments for their other hair removal tasks. It does the job but there’s a tinge of pain. It’s perfect for sensitive areas but works pretty great on arms and legs as well, according to some customers. The pain may be alleviated with a pain reliever but there are users who have high pain tolerance.
It’s elegant-looking and definitely satisfies the expectations of many customers. It’s easy to use without hassles to deal with except for the noise it emits sometimes. Other than that, it’s a quality product with an expensive price tag.
Remington EP1050CDN Ladies Epilator
- Battery Operated Unit
- Light Weight
- Comes with Cleaning Brush and Protective Cap
- Treatment lasts for weeks
About the Remington EP1050CDN
Looking for a lightweight epilator to travel with? The Remington EP1050CDN Smooth and Silky Battery Operated Facial Tweezer System is the answer. It weighs 4.8 oz. and is 1.5 X 3.6 X8 inches so it would fit nicely in your purse.
It comes with 1 AA battery that operates it and it also comes with a protective cap and a cleaning brush. The epilators’ action is produced by 6 automatic tweezers in the head and can be used on the arms, legs, face and upper lip.
The product is very inexpensive so it would be a great way to get introduced to the world of epilators. Follow the manufactures instructions or speak to a friend that already owns an epilator as they are much different to use than an electric razor.
How it works
Epilators act like electronic tweezers and can be used to take hair off the face, arms legs and underarms by removing them out at the follicle level.
This is how the Remington EP1050CDN works to give you smooth and silky skin. As with all epilators, there is some pain involved, but it lessens the more often that you do it and then you can go weeks between treatment.
Epilators are a good way to remove unwanted hair from the face, upper lip, underarms and legs. This product will do all the above. One of its’ drawbacks is, because it is so small, the process can take longer.
It doesn’t come with a carrying case but that is an easy fix. Purchasing this as your first epilator would be smart. If you don’t like the process you can go back to a razor and not be out a lot of money.
With all the featured epilators, the downside is minimal and acceptable. Your choice may solely depend on your available budget. Whatever you opt to buy, you can be sure it will be one of the best epilator models on the market today.You may also look at my article Remington epilator reviews as well.